Top Ad unit 728 × 90

Blog Designer PRO for WordPress v2.1




Popular questions for this item




Is there any social option available as I can show social share button on my blog page with every post?
Yes, Social share setting available. With the help of this settings you can get multiple social share variation according your design.
Can I control my content length on blog page?
Yes, you can. “Post Content Length” option will give you ability to control your content characters on blog page.
I want to hide post details like post author, post date, etc., Can I?
Yes, There is “General Settings” panel where you can manage your post details as you want to show or not.



Can I manage my “Read More” text on blog page?
Yes, you can change the text. E.g. “View More”, “Continue Reading” etc.
Also you can decorate text. i.e. font-size, background color, etc.

Live demo :https://codecanyon.net/item/blog-designer-pro-for-wordpress/17069678
Blog Designer PRO for WordPress v2.1 Reviewed by cuongberry on July 05, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

All Rights Reserved by Share Tool Crack © 2018
Edit : Sharetool.info | Share by: Blogspot VN

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.